Thursday 24 September 2015

Restaurant review- California Burrito!

It was a Sunday and not so productive Sunday. The boy and me were not in good terms and decided we'd have a cup of coffee each.

After coffee we didn't feel like going anywhere and decided to while away some more time at the food court. I had been there sometime back and spotted this place called California Burrito but, never bothered to glance at the menu or the food.
But, this time I decided to give it a go as we had time and it was worth it.

Great food, good service and value for money. They had a variety of combos like the mini and mega combos, I opted for the mini as the boy was not interested in food. I went for the non-veg salad, chips and salsa and pink lemonade. I added guacamole and chips to the bill and I didn't regret it.
The combo came up to 170 plus and the guacamole and chips were 30 plus and taxes and all that, came up to Rs 270.
After I received the food, the boy who said he didn't want to eat gave it a try and did not let go of the fork. We loved the food and will go for it again for sure.

Overall wonderful dinner and light on the pockets. My rating for this would be 5/5.

Here are some pictures I took.


The outlet at Ambit IT park Ambattur Estate.


Our tray of food.


The spicy chicken salad topped with sour cream.


Aerial view.

Until next time.



1 comment: