Thursday 17 September 2015

All Good Scents review!

So, as I was whiling away some time one fine evening reading few blogs, I came across a couple of blogs talking about a website featuring perfumes and testers for a moderate price.

Headed to their site and saw a lot of interesting features like the perfume which might suit you  and the tester samples. Immediately chose two for me and one for the boy which I felt might suit us.
The product claims it is made in France and each one of them are different.

Opted for the COD option but, it charged Rs 50 extra for shipping while it said free shipping charges. Anyway, chose the netbanking option and paid Rs 165 altogether.
It took almost 6 days to reach and I was expecting the delivery. Well, it reached and the fragrances for each of the ones I ordered didn't let me down.

Here are the pictures.


The 3 scents : Love & Joy (yellow one), Chic (white one) and Urbane Nights (Black one).


Along with it came a booklet with the list of all their fragrances and a discount of 15 % on my next purchase. The fragrance is amazing and lasted for a really long time. The amount is less though. I'm definitely going to get the bigger versions of it. Nice buy overall.

Rating - ****/5

Check out their site here.

P.S- This is not sponsored, I purchased with my own interest and wallet.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment