Tuesday 25 August 2015

The French Connection!

The post title put a smile on my face.

The other day when I was off from work and we decided to go out to run some errands (the boy and me). We had a casual conversation about work and some other plans and suddenly I remembered the boy was taking french classes online. Yes, there is an application for android users (not sure about Nokia and iTunes though) to learn French and when I was busy on Instagram one fine day I saw a fellow Instagrammer suggesting this app, I tried it a few weeks and it was very interesting but, I had no time to continue.

When the boy started employment with a new company and had a new client to report to, he was excited as the client was French. He was also determined and said there is no more excuses but to learn French. I suggested this application to the boy and instantaneously he downloaded and he was on.
So, to check his progress I asked him. He was riding his bike when he got thrilled and started bragging his French skills. The basic ones like 'La robe est rouge, Le garcon' etc. He also mentioned that its so easy to learn the language and he can almost understand the mails that has been sent to him in French. I smiled and patted his back. It made him proud.

Surprisingly the virtual apps are trending nowadays and even ads on the tele are becoming more.
Duolingo is a free language learning app that includes languages like French, Spanish, Norwegian etc and it is fun and easy.

You can check this app on the play store or they even have a site for the web users. Here is the link Duolingo.


The cute little bird is the logo for the app.

Hope you enjoyed the read. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment