Tuesday 18 August 2015

My take on Bagels!

This week is a little relaxed due to the fact that I'm on spring break and it's an entire week of off from work. Initially it was good, I relaxed, woke up a little late and my day was non-chaotic. But 2 days gone and I'm already bored.

I was going through some recipes and then I found one on Bagel's. I really don't know what they are except that they are a bread product. And, I've not baked anything using yeast for quite sometime now.

It was late noon when I started making them. I gathered all the ingredients and got going. Voila! They turned out just fine. Unexpected actually!! I will be making more of these I'm sure.

A little information before I show you the pictures.
Bagel - It is a bread product traditionally shaped by hand into the form of a ring from yeasted wheat dough which is first boiled for a short time and then baked. They are popular in Canada, and cities with large Jewish population. The place of origin is Poland. Source - Wiki.
Here are the pictures I managed to capture.

They were all glossy and beautiful looking.


I slathered some butter and it melted almost instantaneously.

Bagels will be great for breakfast or for teatime.

Until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment