Tuesday 18 August 2015

Being thankful!

Everyday is a blessing.

You have to be grateful for each waking morning because people out there are praying that they wish they survived barely 24 hours.
The other day at Church, the pastor asked us to pray for those suffering from dreadful diseases like cancer, stroke and AIDS. But, just before that I was praying for a successful career, a good life and many other things when I realized I'm praying for ordinary things whereas those people must be dreading to sleep because of the fear of not waking up the next day. I was thankful for the life and I said to myself.

'Today, I'll begin' my prayer and day by being thankful for what I have.

This might trigger lots of thoughts to many of us but, take a minute and Thank God for the life, the food, the shelter, clothing and the family we belong to. I am.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment