Friday 17 April 2015

My shopping experience with Amazon.in!

Shopping online is not new to me. I've shopped like a zillion times online however, all my experiences weren't great or even memorable.

Some, I've forgotten. Anyway, here's to the post.
I am totally in love with Tote bags these days. They are so casual, so chic, so colorful and so comfy to carry around or even wash it for that matter.

Tote bags are those kind of large bags where you can carry several number of items in it. They are made of various materials like leather, canvas etc.

I have a couple of them already and I was eyeing another one online at Amazon. I've had a bad experience with bags before and I don't want to recall it but, this was different. I selected the bag and placed the order for COD. In about 2 days they delivered the bag without any fuss. I was informed about the progress regularly though it was just one item.
I received the bag today and I must say I loved it. I've bought a similar brand from Amazon before and I was happy with that too. Will write a review soon. P.S - That was a sling bag.

My purchase was from Kanvas Katha. They don't have a website but, they have their items listed in various websites like JabongMyntra etc. The bag was so colorful with a sturdy handle and decent space inside with a pocket. Very very reasonable for the price.


The package it came in. It was safe and packed very well.

The bag, so colorful.


The brand name on its outer side cover.


Another view.

Overall I had a wonderful experience with Amazon and I would definitely shop with them again.

Rating - *****.

Here's the link to the bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment