Monday 20 April 2015

Bread Pizza cups!

Hello everyone,

Lots of things happening and lots on my mind. I want to post everyday but, due to time constraint I'm held up. Hopefully, by the month of May I'll be posting more.

Some banana cupcakes/ cake in the oven. Tired and little stressed too, hence the baking. Resting, Destressing!

I came across this simple yet delicious recipe when I was part of the group in FB called Fondbites, Bake along.



Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:


·                     6 bread slices (I used brown bread)
·                     Cheese (used Amul Cheese cubes)
·                     Pizza sauce
·                     Pepper
·                     Salami Slices (optional)

Method:


·                     You will need a cupcake pan
·                     Cut the slices of bread to fit into the cupcake mould, It can be oversized but, not too small.
·                     Smear some pizza sauce
·                     Sprinkle some grated cheese on top, I cubed the cheese into small bits
·                     Topped it off with a salami roll
·                     Bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg for 10 mins

·                     You have a yummy tea time snack which will be over in minutes.


Hope you enjoyed reading,
Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment