Friday 24 April 2015

Inside the mind of a child!

Yes! My post  title rhymes and I'm happy it does. Wow, I'm so very bad at poetry and forming rhyming sentences, That's why I'm so glad.

Anyway, back to my post. Being a KGT, I was at work today and during one of my class schedules, I was in a class of 22 children and there was this particular child who was lost in his world. He had in front of him his pencil box, a pencil in his hand and a book where he was doodling some random things and he was so happy and fulfilled. I was not taking any subject and let them be as they were as it was their last day at school.
I stood there watching him and I realized I was smiling too. And, then he took his pencil and made some random patterns on his pencil box using his pencil which resembled checks. Being a IInd grader he was happy with the outcome and he tilted the box a little to check the pattern like a painter taking a look at his masterpiece once its done.

I watched him for almost 15 to 20 mins and he didn't notice me at all. He was lost in his world and I looked at him with thoughts in my head, A blog title struck me and it was this and it made me think what might have been inside the child's mind and here I am trying to interpret what I saw.

Hope you get the picture.


Hope you enjoyed reading. 
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment